Are you entrepreneurial, social, energetic and do you have commercial insight?
European Service Partner (ESP) Renewables are looking for a new Operations Manager.
ESP Renewables is a management consulting and technical advisory firm supporting its clients by carrying out assignments in the sustainable onshore and offshore energy sector.
ESP is a bright new company whose founders each have extensive experience and substantive expertise within the renewable energy industry. The team consists of a number of international industry professionals with various disciplines such as HSE, electrical safety and operation and maintenance management.
What are you going to do?
As Operations Manager you’ll take on:
- Daily operational management of our company,
- Development of new product offerings,
- Building the ESP Renewables brand,
- Continual management system improvement
- You will coordinate with clients for interim assignments and implement a program for attracting suitable professionals.
What other activities can you expect?
- Develop and implement product / market combinations.
- Searching for new customers and maintaining existing customers.
- Mediating supply and demand between customer demand and our interim professionals.
What can we offer you?
- A high degree of autonomy; (Flexibility & independence in an entrepreneurial context)
- Working in a small team with short communication lines;
- Possibility to work from home;
- Bonus Scheme;
- Company car;
- Telephone and laptop;
- Professional growth opportunities;
The Successful Operations Manager Will Have:
- Business Management or comparable degree
- 3 to 5 years work experience in operations and/or recruitment role;
- Good communicative skills;
- Creative and innovative project management skills
- Ability to translate objectives into actions and results;
- Entrepreneurial qualities
- Ability to work independently;
- Experience with safety and / or the offshore environment
- Ability to speak Dutch and English fluently
- Good knowledge of MSOffice and CRM systems (Bullhorn)
Interested? Then contact us!
Email your CV to email@example.com.